We collect information when you register on our site when you log into your account, and when you shop and/or log off. The information we collect includes your name, your e-mail address, and your telephone number. We also automatically receive and keep information from your computer and your browser, including your IP address, your software and hardware, and the pages you visit.
We never store your bank card data on our servers. This data is sent directly and securely to our payment system (Credit Suisse, PostFinance, TWINT, and PayPal).
2. USING INFORMATION
All the information we collect from you can be used to:
- personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
- deliver personalized advertising
- improve our web site
- improve customer service and our response to your needs
- contact you by e-mail
- manage games, promotions or surveys
3. PRIVACY OF E-COMMERCE
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to other companies for any purposes whatsoever, without your consent, apart from data required to meet a need and/or process a transaction, such as shipping an order.
4. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not sell, exchange, or transfer your identifiable private data to any third party. This does not include trusted third parties that help us to operate our web site or to conduct our business, provided that the said parties agree to protect the confidentiality of this data.
We believe that it is necessary to share this information to conduct surveys, to prevent or to take measures against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations incurring potential risks to the physical safety of persons, breaches of our conditions of use, or when so required by law.
However, public information may be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
5. PROTECTING INFORMATION
We take a range of measures to protect the security of your personal data. An SSL certificate is used for the entire purchasing and account login processes in order to protect sensitive data that is transmitted online. We also protect your data offline. Only employees engaged in specific activities (e.g., invoicing or customer services) have access to identifiable personal data. The computers and servers used to store identifiable personal information are kept in a secure environment.
We use the e-mail address you provide to send you information and updates about your order, occasional news about the company, news about related products, etc. If at any time, you wish to unsubscribe and to stop receiving e-mails, detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe are included at the foot of every e-mail.
SUMMARY OF DECLARATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1. WHAT IS THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION?
The GDPR is the new European regulation on the protection of personal data. The GDPR contains the provisions regulating the processing of personal data by enterprises and the authorities.
More information can be found on the official page of the Swiss Federal Agency for data protection and transparency (PFPDT):
2. WHEN DOES THE NEW REGULATION COME INTO FORCE?
The new GDPR comes into force on 25 May 2018.
3. WHO IS AFFECTED BY THE GDPR?
The GDPR applies to all businesses operating in the EU. However, companies present in Switzerland and other third-party countries may also be subjected to the regulation.
4. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data includes names, first names, e-mail addresses, login dates and times, etc. Our customers can unsubscribe from any data exchanges at any time.
5. WHAT DOES THIS CHANGE FOR ME AS A USER?
– You can now oppose the use of your personal data for marketing and advertising purposes. If you do not want your data to be kept internally or to be used in remarketing campaigns, please contact us at email@example.com.
– How long do we keep your personal data? We only store your data for the legally permitted period or for the time required to achieve the objective for which it was collected.
– Data transfers abroad. If personal data is sent to third-party businesses (authorized service providers) located abroad, we transparently give notice of the measures we take to provide the same level of data protection as in Switzerland. These measures include the conclusion of standard EU contractual clauses, the verification of Swiss-US or EU-US Privacy Shields, and/or the authorized service provider’s Binding Corporate Rules.
– Legal framework. We only use your personal data within the framework stipulated by the legislation on data protection or on other legal bases, where necessary.
6. WHICH DATA DOES T&T GOURMET FACTORY GmbH (WINE-EXPLORER.CH) USUALLY COLLECT?
We store the data that you provide as a user, for example when you open a user account. We also save technical and behavioral data when you visit our web site. Here is the list:
– Your identity (name, first name, e-mail address)
– Delivery and/or invoicing addresses
– Your login data: IP address, dates and times of logins
– Your purchases, some of your clicks and the pages you visit
7. USE OF THE DATA BY T&T GOURMET FACTORY GmbH
– For its newsletter and e-mails making personalized offers
– Marketing campaigns using Facebook and Google Adwords and Mailchimp
T&T Gourmet Factory GmbH
Terms and conditions
Right to Withdrawal