Clean, salty, and mineral-driven orange wine from a cult producer. This wine has a fruity bouquet and a harmonious, velvety taste.
The aroma of persimmon, apricot, citrus, and honey creates a full-bodied, dry wine with a long and pleasant finish.
FOR THE WINE GEEKS
- WINERY: BAIA'S WINE
- COUNTRY: Georgia
- APPELLATION: Imereti
- TYPE OF WINE: Dry Amber wine
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION: 100% Krakhuna
- PRODUCTION: Qvevri, Organic & Natural
- SOIL: Clay
- MACERATION & AGING: Qvevri, spontaneous, natural yeast
- VINTAGE: 2019
- ALCOHOL: 13.0%
- 0.75 l
- Total sulfites are 38 mg/L, nothing added!