Mjeseċąr, which means the moonwalker in Bosnian, is Josip’s first wine made in a complete biodynamic way and supported by the power of the Moon. The name is an homage to Brkić’s conversion to biodynamic farming. It’s both a sensitive interpretation of the region’s indigenous Žilavka grape variety and a successful “orange wine”.
FOR THE WINE GEEKS
- WINERY: Brkić
- COUNTRY: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- APPELLATION: Mostar Region, Middle Neretva
- TYPE OF WINE: Dry white wine
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION: 100% Žilavka (Zhee-lav-ka)
- PRODUCTION: Organic & Biodynamic
- SOIL: Limestone
- MACERATION & AGING: 9 months maceration & fermenation full grapes, natural yeast, 15 months in Bosnian oak
- VINTAGE: 2017
- ALCOHOL: 13.5%
- PRODUCTION: 800 bottles
- 0.75 l
- Contains sulfites
There are no reviews yet.