Ripe, juicy autumn white-flesh vineyard peach will overwhelm your nostrils when you smell a glass of this Traminer. You can also sense the Williams pear, as well as the gentle tones of white petals, peach, and marzipan. A wine with an elegant body, smooth but assertive, in your mouth it tastes of fresh fruits and fresh almond notes.
FOR THE WINE GEEKS
- WINERY: Bikicki
- COUNTRY: Serbia
- APPELLATION: Fruska Gora (Alma Mons)
- TYPE OF WINE: Dry orange (amber) wine
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION: 100% Red Traminer
- PRODUCTION: Organic & Natural
- SOIL: Cambisol and vertisol with a little bit of marl
- MACERATION & AGING: spontaneous, natural yeast, inox
- VINTAGE: 2017
- ALCOHOL: 13.5%
- PRODUCTION: 2670 bottle
- 0.75 l
- Contains sulfites
There are no reviews yet.