Wonderful aromas of honey, citrus, and a touch of cider notes are followed by a refreshing and crisp wine that finishes with just slight tannin and great minerality.
A great introduction to a skin contact style.
FOR THE WINE GEEKS
- WINERY: BAIA'S WINE
- COUNTRY: Georgia
- APPELLATION: Imereti
- TYPE OF WINE: Dry Amber wine
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION: 100% Tsitska
- PRODUCTION: Qvevri, Organic & Natural
- SOIL: Clay
- MACERATION & AGING: Qvevri, spontaneous, natural yeast
- VINTAGE: 2019
- ALCOHOL: 13.3%
- 0.75 l
- Total sulfites are 29 mg/L, nothing added!